17.7.12



the caper flowers closing for the night on the bushes that grow wild out of the steps of the abandoned house across the road  -
the bees were rushing in to get one last drink.


45.5 degrees today



+



some random crumbs to a favourite blog where i often stop
to catch my cyberspace breath  .      .        .         .              .               .                  .


(click on them - they'll take you there)











.

6 comments:

Camila Faria said...

Beautiful flower. I love all your pictures.

http://naomemandeflores.com/en

Lilli said...

15 degrees today, what a difference.
Loving your trail of breadcrumbs, oh yes, I picked up each and every one of them.

The caper flower, such a miracle. Suppose it wouldn't enjoy our temperatures.

x

Demetris said...

Inferno...

paula said...

I don't recall having seen those caper flowers before . like delicate ballerinas . so pretty!

●

and I really enjoyed collecting all the crumbs you left scattered ... so inspirational!

●

temperatures have risen abruptly in the past couple of days and yesterday and today were mere "balmy" days of 41ºC where I live. compared to the +45ºC you have ... I would die with those extra 4!

... in the late afternoon the wind started to blow bringing slight respite ... tomorrow hopefully a handful of less degrees

stay cool! *

olga inoue said...

dear xenia,
i wish i could
cool down that hit
with our every day rains

all beautiful,
the flower i have never seen before
and wide white photos
under dots`

eau de nil said...

c > thank you - and your site, so inspirational !

l > yes, very nourishing those crumbs. the caper flower is one of the few perks for living through this terrible heat )

d > you know all about it, but you like it better than i do.

p > yes, tiny ballet shoes, i hadn't thought!

o> i wish you could blow a me a little cloud, i wouldn't be greedy ) i will try to show you more of the flower, petals made of paper